Getting it Right with Canadian Ingredient Labelling...New Rules and More! Knowledge Exchange Pre-Recorded Webinar Knowledge Exchange & Asynchronous Practicum
This webinar focuses on topics from Health Canada’s amendments that were introduced in December of 2016. These amendments are extensive and quite detailed and will be coming into effect on December 14, 2021. Food labelling expert, Gary Gnirss, will exchange his expertise and knowledge of these newest developments in an informative manner.
You will learn about:
- The new sugars-based ingredient labelling will impact your ingredient list. Learn what is or isn’t a sugars-based ingredient and how they must be declared.
- Colour labelling requirements have been revised. Terminology like “colour” is no longer permitted to stand alone.
- Changes have been made to Allergen Labelling requirements: Allergen, Gluten Source and Sulphites Labelling Requirements.
- Graphical elements of ingredient labelling (e.g. typeface, type height, font, separation from other label information, and location) and presentation options.
- Canadian nomenclature requirements (e.g. common names, class names and collective names).
- Ingredients versus components. Which must be declared and those that may be exempt.
Part 2: Getting it Right with Canadian Ingredient Labelling Pre-recorded Practicum
This is a recorded step-through training session that guides attendees on answering the worksheet questions provided with the course. It also explores the content covered in the Knowledge Exchange Webinar Recording (original broadcast date April 28, 2020) in view of actual label examples and instruction. The recording will also feature some of the most common FAQs in previous sessions.
Who Should Attend:
- Food Inspectors
- Food Safety & Quality Consultants
- Food Safety Personnel
- Food Scientists
- Food Technologists
- Global Food Safety Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Ingredient Suppliers
- Marketing Personnel
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- Product Development Personnel
- Production Managers/Supervisors
- Public Health Inspectors
- R&D Personnel
- Regulatory Authorities & Personnel
Price includes access to the Knowledge Exchange Recording , Aysnchrounous Pracitcum Recording as well as the access to all the support materials that are used during the live session. All Subsriptions are for 1 YEAR.