New Nutrition Labelling Other Labelling Provisions and Food Colours
Original Broadcast Date: April 3, 2018
Prepare yourself for the new Canadian label. Gain the knowledge and understanding you will need to implement these new Canadian food labelling regulations. Ask questions of leading experts in the field of food labelling and learn how to effectively work with these new regulations to properly, correctly and successfully plan for the required changes in the months ahead.
By purchasing/subscribing to the webinar, you will have 12 month on-line access to support materials like the presentation document and any additional supporting documents, links to pertinent government websites and so on that are covered in this topic.
1. Gain a better understanding of the more stringent serving size rules. Learn how they effect your nutrition labelling and nutrient content claims.
2. Learn about the “sugars-based ingredient” ingredient labelling rules and how they will impact your ingredient list labelling.
3. We will highlight the amendments related to nutrition, ingredient and allergen labelling, serving sizes and reference amounts, daily values, sugar and colour labelling and health claims.
4. Impact of new regulations on ingredient lists and nutrition facts formats. The new manner in which colours and sugars must be labelled in a list of ingredients. How allergen and precautionary labelling will be affected. And the introduction of new health claim related to fruits and vegetables and the influence of risk reduction of heart disease.
5. These significant amendments to the Food and Drug Regulations are expected to impact the entire food industry. Learn how to plan for the changes so that your transition can be as smooth as possible.
6. Gary Gnirss will be presenting this webinar. His presentations are jam-packed with valuable information. He encourages you to think through the regulatory fog so that you can effectively apply your newly gained knowledge to your specific scenarios. Get involved with your questions, before, during and after the live presentation.
Price per user:
1 user - $300
2 users - $600
3 users - $9000
4 users - $1200
5-10 users - $1350
Prices are based on per user basis.
All subscriptions are for a one year period with the option to renew.
LEGAL SUITES® STORE INFO...
STORE:A number of Food Suite® subscription packages can be purchased from the Legal Suites® Store. To purchase subscriptions users must be logged into an existing account or a new account must be set up. Most major credit cards are accepted.
COUPONS: The cost of subscriptions may be offset by applying a coupon code at the time of checkout. When coupons are offered to attendees at Food Suite® Workshops, they often cover 100% the cost of the subscription offered. Promotional coupons generally cover only a portion of the subscription price. Any balance owning can be paid for via a major credit card. Coupons are only applicable to the subscriptions they have been assigned to.
Please contact the Food Suite® Training Support Team at 705-435-2041 or by e-mail at mailto://firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.