The Food Suite® Webinars offers both public and private webinars on food labelling compliance
INTERACTIVE WEBINARS - LIVE
PUBLIC: Food Suite® offers several food labelling and compliance webinars that are open to the public. These sessions may be hosted by Legal Suites Inc. or by other service partners. Where sessions are provided by a host other than Legal Suites Inc., the terms and conditions are subject to those of the host. An outline of the webinar program, schedule and its contents may be viewed below. For any questions you might have that are not detailed here, please contact us. You may also view our workshop calendar to learn about up-and-coming public webinars and workshops.
▼ Nutrition Labelling, Other Labelling Provisions and Food Colours
Prepare yourself for the new Canadian label. Gain the knowledge and understanding you will need to implement these new Canadian food labelling regulations. Ask questions of leading experts in the field of food labelling and learn how to effectively work with these new regulations to properly, correctly and successfully plan for the required changes in the months ahead.
By purchasing/subscribing to the webinar, you will have 12-month online access to support materials like the presentation document and any additional supporting documents, links to pertinent government websites and so on that are covered in this topic.
1. Gain a better understanding of the more stringent serving size rules. Learn how they affect your nutrition labelling and nutrient content claims.
2. Learn about the “sugars-based ingredient” ingredient labelling rules and how they will impact your ingredient list labelling.
3. We will highlight the amendments related to nutrition, ingredient and allergen labelling, serving sizes and reference amounts, daily values, sugar and colour labelling and health claims.
4. Impact of new regulations on ingredient lists and nutrition facts formats. The new manner in which colours and sugars must be labelled in a list of ingredients. How allergen and precautionary labelling will be affected. And the introduction of new health claims related to fruits and vegetables and the influence of risk reduction of heart disease.
5. These significant amendments to the Food and Drug Regulations are expected to impact the entire food industry. Learn how to plan for the changes so that your transition can be as smooth as possible.
6. Gary Gnirss will be presenting this webinar. His presentations are jam-packed with valuable information. He encourages you to think through the regulatory fog so that you can effectively apply your newly gained knowledge to your specific scenarios. Get involved with your questions, before, during and after the live presentation.
7. BONUS: Health Canada's recent consultations regarding front of package labelling, as well as Canada's food guide. Learn where this is at and what is being talked about. Let's take a peek at further food labelling modernization happening now and between 2021.
A recording of this session will be made for those who purchase the recording as a separate part of this package.
Click one of the following to go to the store for this item. Once in the store, please scroll down the page for various date options. Please note, that there are three separate items within the store: (1) live webinar only, (2) live webinar + recording, and (3) recording only.